negatives are more than positives
so chocolate is bad for health
- Cacao is one of the most addictive substances known.
- In some cases of long term use, there are also psychological effects that range from addictive tendencies, sexual dysfunction, violent outbursts, lack of reasoning, and decreased will.
- At mega does of 40 plus beans it acts as a hallucinogen and can cause many effects attributed to LSD or Hashish.
- Cacao is super toxic to the liver.
- The result of long term use is a high level of liver and blood toxicity which can cause extreme: mood swings, angry outbursts, violence, depression, paranoia, and dizziness.
- It is extremely clogging due to the toxins carried in the OILS contained within. Plus the fat chains are highly complex and require tons of work to break down.
- It acts as a stimulant and agitates the kidneys and adrenal glands this can cause: insomnia, nightmares, waking up in the middle of the night, shakes, and extreme energy shifts.
- No animal in nature will eat it unless tricked into it with milk or sugar.
- If you can convince an animal to eat it then it greatly shortens their life span if it doesn’t kill them immediately. (as with dogs)
- Native people did not eat it as a food nor as a supplement, but only for sacred use.
- When Native people did eat it, they only ate the fruit which contained the benefits without the detriments.