Habits that can really change a life:
- Early to bed.
- Early to rise.
- Start your day with at least 2 glasses of warm water as soon as you wake up.
- Proceed with fruit. And after an hour or so, have another breakfast, quite heavy and healthy. Never skip your breakfasts.
- Stop overeating. Eat a little less than what is required.
- Hydrate yourself throughout the day.
- Eat at least 2 meals + 2 breakfasts in a day. The weight of your last meal should be the least as compared to your morning meals.
- Meditate every day, even for a couple of minutes. It’s good for your mental fitness. It keeps you peaceful and more focussed.
- Start yoga practices at least thrice in a week. It will keep you more active.
- Move as much as possible.
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout the day.
- Read something every day for your mental and psychological growth.
- Say no to TV, phone and system’s screen, at least 1 hour before you get asleep.
- Take a proper and sound sleep.
- Maintain a journal and a to-do list for the next day. It will keep you fit emotionally and will save you from becoming directionless for your upcoming tasks.